Center: Northshore Mall
Job Role: Sales Associate
Job Type: Part-Time
Overall job function: Optimizes the stores selling by providing the customers with a pleasant shopping experience, including providing customers with garment options and direct service.
Job Responsibilities include:
Provide excellent direct and indirect customer service, answer phones courteously and promptly.
Actively work with garments including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines. Ring on the register, issues receipts and unpacks merchandise, unloaded delivery truck, receives, opens and unpacks merchandise and labels merchandise with security tags.
Executes reductions and cash register routines, Utilizes established H&M policies to assist loss prevention and safety.
Works effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point fitting rooms and stockroom are clean, adheres to H&M values and internal standard policies.
- High School graduate
- 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Ability to stand for a long period of time bend, stretch engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items
- Ability to climb ladder
- excellent customer service
- ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- can run cash register
- good communication and organization skills
- can work in a multi-tasking, fast-pace environment
- ability to make deadlines, manage time and priorities
- must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Apply at: career.hm.com