Lane Bryant- Sales Associate
OVERVIEW: ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Associates are required to:
- Support a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest
- Demonstrate selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Drive store goals with each segment
- Build Guest Loyalty by team selling Pants, Cacique and Credit
- Support event execution
- Cover Sales Floor and Fitting Room at all times
- Maintain awareness of all sales promotions
- Effectively handle multiple Guests and projects
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to execute floorsets to visual brand standards
- Replenish Sales Floor as needed
- Execute Store Maintenance checklists (neat, clean and tidy) including Service Desk
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness
- Own training and self development
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1 year of specialty retail experience
- High school diploma required
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
To apply please visit: www.lanebryant.com