JCPenney- Appliance Supervisor
Job Purpose Position Description:
Appliance Supervisors are responsible for driving sales and profit by creating an outstanding customer experience through a combination of in–depth product knowledge, a passion for customer service, building clientele and achieving individual sales objectives.
- Accountable for consistently prospecting, providing customer service, achieving sales and service objectives to-drive profitable sales growth.
- Proactively interact with customers in a friendly manner, determines customer needs, provides recommendations, and assists customers in making decisions about desired products or services.
- Informs customers of key product attributes to build interest in the merchandise/brand and to build clientele.
- Actively listens to customer requests and issues to find solutions and deliver a positive customer experience that results in a sale.
- Ensure products are displayed according to core standards.
- Partners with other associates to replenish department and/or takes personal action to replenish products/displays from stock room.
- Responsible for training, coaching and developing associates on the company’s core standards to ensure customers receive exceptional service.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 Years Appliance Sales Experience
- Experience with computers and web-based systems
- 3 + yrs. of customer service experience in a fast-paced retail environment
To apply please visit: http://jobs.jcp.com