Finish Line- Manager In Training
Position Title: Manager in
Assists Store Manager in all aspects of daily shift management by performing
the following duties. Mangers in Training must be 21 years of age or older,
except where such requirements are prohibited by law.
- Assists Store Manager in all aspects of daily shift management, including
customer relations, inventory control, procedural tasks and paperwork, as well
as visual merchandising.
- Maintains both individual and shift sales.
- Provides daily shift floor coverage.
- Trains Sales Associates.
- Supervises POS.
- Provides security & loss prevention in store.
- Oversees contest management (Tracking Results & Coaching Performance).
- Organizes shipments, transfers & merchandise.
- Performs maintenance of store.
- Opens and closes store.
- Ensures minimum sales volumes are maintained for Store to qualify for
Manager in Training position.
- Holds accountability for store sales and metrics.
- Holds accountability for stock and merchandise flow.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal and store sales/performance
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long
periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as
well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock
and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain
circumstances, weights may be higher.
- Required to work a minimum of 45 hours per week.
To apply please visit: http://www.finishline.com/store/corporate/employment.jsp