Center: Columbia Center
Job Role: Sales Associate
Job Type: Part-Time
LensCrafters – Part Time Eyewear Consultant
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them. LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The EyeWear Consultant creates exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering The LensCrafters Experience through the LensCrafters Advantages. Ensures customers are always delighted by performing the key steps of our service and selling model.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener and team builder
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- Strong basic math skills
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Sales skills
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Embrace new technology and change
- Previous customer service and retail experience