Lucky Brand Sales Associates build personal connections with our customers by providing styling and style advice. Sales associates are key to a store’s success by creating a compelling customer experience and supporting company expectations and initiatives to achieve sales goals.
Selling and Service
- Creates excitement for the brand and product via fundamental knowledge of Lucky Brand.
- Ability to connect selling goals with selling behaviors.
- Articulates fashion tends to Lucky Brand customers.
- Cultivates an environment of genuine customer connection.
- Acts as a brand ambassador, lead and model the company’s selling and customer service standards.
- Applies Lucky Brand selling practices in customer interactions.
- Ability to work independently, is self-motivated, and works with a sense of urgency.
- Takes direction/feedback and seeks ways to improve overall productivity.
- Ability to work within team environment; builds positive team relationships that benefit the overall store performance.
- Willingness to accept challenging assignments from the management team.
- Consistently works to improve performance by engaging in training initiatives.
- Accepts and improves performance after receiving feedback from supervisors.
- Demonstrates ability to work well with other team members through team selling, tasks assignments, floor sets, etc.
All associates receive a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, and an associate referral program.