Center: Barton Creek Square
Retailer: Bailey Banks & Biddle
Job Role: Sales Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
Bailey Banks & Biddle is leading the fine jewelry business forward into the twenty-first century and beyond by providing a jewelry shopping experience that appeals to the needs and desires of today's sophisticated buyers. Customers have access to the best possible prices on diamonds, the latest settings and pieces from today’s top jewelry designers.
Since 1832, Bailey Banks & Biddle has provided unparalleled customer service in the jewelry industry. Join our team in Barton Creek Square today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create a lasting experience with every client sharing your engaging, dynamic personality and passion for luxury jewelry and timepiece brands.
· Work within the framework of performance goals, targets and teams to meet and exceed measurable expectations.
· Ability to gain and maintain product knowledge and selling techniques while applying pro-active critical thinking and basic mathematical skills.
· Maintain detailed client records in CRM tool utilizing competent computer skills such as email, Word and Excel.
· Perform basic administrative duties and repetitive tasks such as merchandise audits and modest amounts of housekeeping as in glass cleaning and display maintenance.
· Previous experience in Luxury Retail Sales is a big plus!
Bailey Banks & Biddle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bailey’s offers a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K program, product discounts, and more!
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply online at www.baileybanksandbiddle.com (click on the Careers tab). We look forward to the opportunity to meet you!