Center: The Shops at Mission Viejo
Retailer: Hanna Andersson
Job Role: Sales Associate
Job Type: Part-Time
City: Mission Viejo
Hanna Andersson - Sales Associate
How to Apply: www.hannaandersson.com/careers
General Summary: The Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding service to our customer, demonstrating in depth product knowledge, maintaining store presentation standards and accurate cash drawer handling.
Essential Functions: (The essential functions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position. Duties and responsibilities are also subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.)
One on one interaction with customers to offer high level of service.
Make sound judgments regarding service, company policies and procedures to help achieve store sales goal.
Understanding of teamwork and the ability to work closely with others.
Ensures all phone calls are handled in a professional manner.
Maintains general appearance of store through sizing, stocking, organization of back stock, and general housekeeping.
Accurately executes all sales transactions via computer system
Maintain and support Hanna Andersson values and policies.
Primary contact is with customers face to face as well as over the phone. Internal contacts include all store department associates and managers, as well as corporate associates and managers
Specific Job Skills & Education:
- At least 1 to 2 years previous retail sales experience, preferably in a specialty retail environment
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team-selling environment
Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
Ability to multi-task people and projects simultaneously.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to process information/merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-25 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.