Responsible for being a mission aligned service provider who serves from the heart and works with the highest degree of integrity. Support the team by consistently exceeding guests expectations and achieving individual, team and company goals.
Each Aveda employee will practice an individual commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility in the workplace. We aim to steer society in a more sustainable direction for our benefit and the benefit of generations to come.
Each employee will actively participate in the Behavior Based Safety (BBS) program and is required to follow all safety practices and procedures.
Description of Duties:
- Responsible for individual results related to Sales, Service and the Service Impact survey.
- Consistently meets individual sell-through goals each period.
- Communicates confidently, timely and effectively with peers and retail leadership team.
- Organizes time to maximize productivity.
- Accepts personal responsibility for own performance.
- Takes direction from the Manager on Duty to execute daily operation functions and duties as assigned.
Desire to Serve Others:
- Maintain composure, flexibility, common sense and a positive attitude while embracing change.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and expectations including but not limited to those in the BOOK.
- Consistently and completely execute all six of the Aveda Rituals and ensure a ritual is being offered to every guest, every time they come into the store.
- Maintain a sense of controlled urgency when dealing with guests-both internal and external.
- Interact with guests and team in a respectful, courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative environment through team building and motivation.
- Display general positive attitude, high energy when working with the team and guests.
- Display reliability by reporting to work on time and ready for work at each scheduled shift.
- Respect, value and appreciate the differences in others.
Personal Work Characteristics:
- Retain information when shown a job.
- Identify areas in which there is room to learn.
- Seek the knowledge and expertise of seasoned peers and retail leaders.
- Project Aveda lifestyle through non-verbal communication (including following all standards as outlined by the “Unified Look” policy).
Other duties as assigned and/or required.
Financial: Achieving sales goals. Collecting accurate currency from guests.
Contacts: Aveda clients.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cosmetology or Esthiology license beneficial; Aveda graduates preferred.
- One year retail experience or guest service experience in the service industry.
- Cosmetic experience preferred.
- Previous computer experience working with Microsoft office required
- Previous experience working with retail POS computer software preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to attend and satisfactorily complete all company-required education (mandatory).
- Ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays and special events
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (see Appendix I) with or without reasonable accommodation.
Apply in-store with the store manager or online here: http://bit.ly/2pXonzO