Luxury Retail Sales Associate
Center: Burlington Mall®
Job Role: Sales Associate
Job Type: Full-Time
The Fur Vault at Macy’s - Luxury Retail Sales Associate (full-time & part-time)
The Fur Vault at Macy’s is the leading retailer of luxury furs and outerwear. The Fur Vault offers a large variety of world famous designers and brands, including Kathy Ireland and Carmen Marc Valvo. Known for our variety of merchandise and superior customer service we provide our clients with the ultimate shopping experience. As a full service salon we offer, made-to-measure garments, restyling, alterations, monogramming, storage and reconditioning.
The Fur Vault at Macy’s Burlington is currently seeking a Full-time and Part-TimeRetail Sales Associates to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous retail sales experience, excellent customer service skills, and possess an outgoing personality in conjunction with the ability to be a team player. Our Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to lead our customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing fur garments and accessories while providing the highest customer service.
* 3+ years previous retail sales experience selling a luxury product
* Excellent communication skills that will be utilized with retail staff, corporate personnel and customers
* Knowledge and understanding of merchandise features, fitting techniques and fashion trends
* Knowledge and understanding of sales operations
* Ability to determine what type of garments are desired and advise customers about prevailing styles
* Drive to meet and exceed performance expectations
* Perform other duties such as stocking, merchandising and housekeeping
* Enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Providing the highest Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times
* Utilize company resources to generate clientele and maintain customer contact
In addition, the desired professional we are searching for will:
* Interact and communicate with co-workers and managers in a team environment
* Ability to have a flexible work schedule, including morning, evening and weekend availability
* Knowledge of computer programs
* Have a passion for fashion and a drive to succeed
We offer a competitive hourly rate, commission, benefits, 401k, discounts as well as the possibility for future growth and development.
Contact: Please no direct phone calls or walk-ins! Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject "The Fur Vault Burlington".
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.