Earthbound Trading Co - Store Manager
Center: College Mall
Retailer: Earthbound Trading Company
Job Role: Store Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Earthbound Trading Company is now looking for a dynamic, high-energy person to join our Management team at #455 Bloomington!
Celebrating our fellow nomadic spirits, who embrace individuality and crave exploration. We travel the world for inspiration, we meet with artisans and bring back our favorite treasures. Our unique collection of merchandise - from apparel and accessories to home decor - ignites adventure and celebrates diversity.
Since 1994, Earthbound Trading Company has provided an eclectic assortment of products at great prices in an environment that creates a sense of adventure and variety for our customers. In order to create that sense of adventure we do several things that are outside the norm of retailers. These things provide each customer with that unique shopping experience that keeps them coming back for more.
Our stores are staffed with friendly, motivated, and well-trained salespeople. We have built a high level of quality and performance into everything we do so that we will gain the respect and loyalty of our customers. It is important to Earthbound Trading Co. to give back to its communities. We participate in multiple charities such as the Heifer Fund, Arbor Day Foundation, and Dog for Dog to name a few.
• Monthly bonus program
• Health insurance available
• 401K available
• Paid Vacation available after 6 months of employment
• Salaried position
• Positive, fun work environment
Store Managers are in charge of all day-to-day operations of the store. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Sales and excellent customer relationships
• Ensuring the sales floor is staffed with an excellent sales team
• Making sure the floor is properly merchandised with freight to the floor within 48 hours
• Inventory control, administrative, and banking responsibilities
• Must be a great salesperson and possess excellent customer service skills
• Retail management experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, have dependable transportation and self-motivation skills
• Possess a personality that supports efficiency, inspirational leadership qualities, and a can do attitude.
To learn more about us and to apply:
Please be sure to choose store location (#455) in the "can't find what you are looking for?" section-- then select the search magnifier icon.
Store Manager Candidates please attach your resume and cover letter (include salary history) when you submit your application.