Non-management position with primary responsibilities for meeting personal sales goals, delivering exceptional client engagement experiences, and visual merchandising standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support a store environment that is consistently focused on delivering exceptional client engagement experiences
1. Support a consistent focus in delivering exceptional client experiences
2. Remain up-to-date on what is current in the fashion industry
3. Ensure Client Experience Brand Standards are maintained
Merchandising Excellence - Clearly and consistently represent merchandising principles
1. Understand business concepts and use strategic processes to make good business decisions
2. Assist clients with product selections through exceptional service and selling
3. Ensure Merchandising Brand Standards are maintained
Operational Excellence - Support company goals and initiatives
1. Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
2. Understand and follow loss prevention procedures to ensure a safe environment and to protect company assets
3. Operate cash register and follow all cash handling procedures per company guidelines
4. Additional responsibilities include keeping the store and stock areas neat, clean, and organized and performing all other duties as assigned
Individual Attributes - Develop and model skills and characteristics that lead to improved effectiveness and productivity
1. Work well with others to accomplish tasks, solve problems and achieve goals
2. Support team-building activities
3. Share ideas and perspectives to promote change and innovation
Please inquire within the store to apply.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.