The Limited is a leading specialty retailer of contemporary American women’s fashion with over 200 stores nationwide. As we continue to expand our national presence, we are in special need of experienced and talented individuals to join our renowned brand. At The Limited, you will be a part of our dynamic growth as we continue to open new stores, launch new e-commerce initiatives, and develop new concepts.
The Sales Leader is a non-management position with primary responsibilities for delivering exceptional client engagement experiences and selling merchandise. This position is also responsible for leading sales floor coverage, maintaining a selling focus, and supporting all aspects of visual presentation and store operations including opening and closing routines.
Client-Centric - Lead and support a store environment that is consistently focused on delivering exceptional client engagement experiences
• Lead a consistent focus in delivering exceptional client experiences
• Analyze strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the business/market to
capture a greater market share
• Remain up-to-date of what is current in the fashion industry
• Ensure Client Experience Brand Standards are maintained
Merchandising Excellence - Clearly and consistently represent merchandising principles
• Understand business concepts and use strategic processes to make good business
• Provide leadership or assistance with floorsets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
• Lead selling and client engagement efforts as the Client Sales Leader during scheduled shifts
• Train and motivate associates to improve selling and client service performance
• Ensure Merchandising Brand Standards are maintained
Operational Excellence - Lead and support company goals and initiatives
• Ensure adherence to all company policies, procedures and guidelines
• Assist in meeting payroll targets
• Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods as directed
• Perform opening and closing duties as directed
• Perform merchandise flow duties for the sales floor and backroom as directed
• Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute management functions as directed
• Ensure Operational Brand Standards are maintained
• Additional responsibilities include keeping the store and stock areas neat, clean, and organized and all other
• duties as assigned
Individual Attributes - Develop and model skills and characteristics that lead to improved effectiveness and productivity
• Motivate, inspire and lead team to achieve results
• Support team building activities
• Recognize individual and team achievements and contributions
• Ensure company policies, procedures and standards are effectively implemented
• Lead change and innovation
• Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team; viewed as a leader among peers
• Demonstrated sales accountability
• Client service experience – 6 months minimum
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and supervisors
• Availability for varied weekly shifts including weekend, closing and holiday shifts
• Supervisory experience preferred
Apply online at thelimited.com. Candidates can also call at 316-689-0015 to inquire.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.