Charlotte Russe - Store Manager
Charlotte Russe offers fast-track career opportunities within a dynamic retail fashion environment. If you enjoy building successful Store teams that impact the customer experience as well as the bottom line, then we want to hear from YOU!
We are currently seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Store Manager to join our team in Rushmore Mall, Rapid City, SD!
The Store Manager is the leader and is ultimately accountable for running all aspects of a Charlotte Russe store. The Store Manager exercises independent judgment and discretion in developing and communicating strategies that ensures a positive customer experience and drives profitable top line sales growth. The Store Manager owns and is accountable for the customer experience including people, presentation and process. The Store Manager creates an environment that ensures customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability by interpreting and implementing company developed processes and initiatives. The Store Manager creates a positive respectful working environment for all Charlotte Russe employees.
· Understands Charlotte Russe strategic initiatives and works closely with the District Manager to translate these into strategic goals and priorities for the year
· Drives the Charlotte Russe customer service experience by leading, modeling and training store associates on the Charlotte Russe service proposition
· Models service behaviors by greeting and developing rapport with customers, providing product information including features, trends and styles and makes product suggestions based on knowledge of the merchandise and the customer.
· Cascades company communication and directives across the store ensuring company initiatives are consistently and efficiently executed
· Evaluates and manages store sales and payroll goals on a daily basis utilizing applicable reports and scheduling tools to ensure all goals/plans are achieved
· Creates loss prevention action plan utilizing company tools and processes to minimize loss and achieve shrink goals
· Understands and leads team to execute Charlotte Russe product strategies including merchandise presentation, promotions, and signage
· Partners with store team to implement visual displays, promotions, and merchandising moves per company guidelines.
· Leads the team in all tasks related to maintain a neat, clean and organized store.
· Effectively analyzes business critical reports and utilizes this information to problem solve
· Develops people strategy for store based on Charlotte Russe people goals. Work with store team to execute all parts of the strategy including hiring, new hire orientation, training and performance management.
· Manages scheduling of team members within the store to ensure there is appropriate coverage to ensure a consistent fun and meaningful customer experience
· Develops store hiring plan and works with store management to ensure staffing and scheduling need are achieved
· Develops a high performing team and continuously fosters a culture of strong performance by providing consistent and timely feedback
· Partners with store management to create individual development plans consistent with the employee’s development needs and career aspirations
· Communicates and ensures compliance with all Charlotte Russe policies including, but not limited to, policies regarding meals and rest breaks, scheduling, timekeeping, overtime pay and payment for all time worked.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Effective interpersonal skills with all levels of management
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage multiple priorities
· Ability to analyze data to drive results
· Strong computer skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal
· Ability to appropriately deal with employees and customers.
· Ability to interpret all policies and procedures
· Excellent time management skills
· 3 years store management experience preferred
4 year college degree or equivalent preferred.
To Apply: Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-531-2879.
Charlotte-Russe is an equal opportunity employer. All appl
icants and employees are provided equal opportunity in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, color, sexual orientation/preference, age, disability or marital status.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.