Starting out in 2002, and headquartered in California, True Religion has grown to be the most recognizable denim lifestyle brand globally. Being created on the values of peace, love and classic rock, True Religion remains committed to achieving excellence in authentic American-made, superior fitting denim with a trendsetting appeal for today’s consumer.
A pioneer in the premium denim market, True Religion has become synonymous with modern and distinctive product designs that stand for exceptional fit and styling details. The development of the brand’s products from concept through manufacturing is engineered to be not only fashionable but durable as well. As a result, we have succeeded in becoming an innovator in exceptional lifestyle branding and a global leader in premium denim and casual sportswear across divisions for men, women and children.
How do you fit into this organization? Imagine being a part of a brand that pushes you to think beyond your imagination in an environment that inspires creativity, value, and respect. As a leader in denim and apparel industry we know that our people are the key to our success.
In this role you will:
Maintain outstanding customer service as per company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment. This includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
· Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
· Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
· Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
· Assist in completing price changes within the department.
· Operate a computerized point of sale cash register and inventory management system: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; making correct change; processing refunds, exchanges and voids; and issuing gift certificates and credit slips.
· Reconcile daily sales and prepare deposits and end of day reports for management.
· Utilize a working knowledge of all retail merchandise including price, any special product considerations, and stock location in-store and in the back stockroom.
· Accurately perform all merchandise receipt processing, including processing in the POS system; merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking and display. Communicate all damages and wrong shipments to store management.
· Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, fold t-shirts and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation.
· High School Diploma
· Must be over 18 years of age
· Minimum of 6 months of retail sales experience
· Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation · Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including but not limited to standing, stooping, lifting 11 kilograms and climbing a ladder
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply directly to www.truereligionbrandjeans.com/careers
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.