UNIQLO - Retail Supervisor
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under seven main brands: Comptoir des Cotonniers, GU, Helmut Lang, J Brand, Princesse tam.tam, Theory, and UNIQLO. With global sales of approximately 1.14 trillion yen for the 2013 fiscal year ending August 31, 2013 (US $11.62 billion, calculated in yen using the end of August 2013 rate of $1 = 98.36 yen), Fast Retailing is one of the world’s largest apparel retail companies, and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
UNIQLO continues to open large-scale stores in some of the world's most important cities and locations, as part of its ongoing efforts to solidify its status as a truly global brand. Today the company has a total of more than 1,200 stores in 14 markets worldwide including Japan, China, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K. and U.S. In addition, Grameen UNIQLO, a social business established in Bangladesh in September 2010, opened its two first stores in Dhaka in July 2013. UNIQLO operates an integrated business model under which it designs, manufactures, markets and sells high-quality, casual apparel. The company believes that truly great clothes should be supremely comfortable, feature universal designs, are of high quality and offer a superb fit to everyone who wears them.
With a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, Fast Retailing is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere. For more information about UNIQLO and Fast Retailing, please visit www.uniqlo.com and www.fastretailing.com.
If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
Retail Store Supervisor Needed for our NEW Great Mall location in Milpitas, CA!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor is the pace setter and role model for customer service in the store. Their key function is to ensure all Sales Associates in their respective department or zone exceed customer expectations. Additionally, they are responsible to help train, oversee and develop Sales Associates on store standards.
* Motivates their team to meet and exceed sales goals
* Supervises the floor to monitor breaks and ensure coverage during peak times according to Daily Work Schedules
* Ensures brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, cash management, inventory management, etc.) are consistently met
* Ensures their team proactively manages customer needs and exceeds expectations according to the UNIQLO service standard, the UNIQLO Fundamental Principles and the 6 Standard Phrases
* Trains and develops their team on fitting room & cash wrap standards and assists when needed in those zones
* Manages inventory by ensuring all merchandise is represented and replenished on the floor in full size runs
* Assists management to identify issues in the store
* Trains their team on product and brand knowledge and ensures product knowledge is conveyed to customers
* Follows all company policy and procedures & notifies management of any infractions
* Assists with special projects as assigned by management
* High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Ability to train and develop a team with strong communication skills
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
Please apply at: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/company/careers.html
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.