Purpose of the Job:
The Key Holder maximizes profitable sales and ensures that the store operates efficiently, maintains a clean, organized well merchandised store. The key holder represents Triumph brand image and delivers premium levels of customer service for our consumers/shoppers. The keyholder educates uplifts and builds relationships with clients by offering our signature personalized Bra Fit service. The Key holder may be assigned to work on all or the some of the following areas: Sales Floor, Fitting Room, or Cashier Area. .
General Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assists the Store Manager & Assistant Store manager to maximize profitable sales / ensures store KPIs are delivered
· Supports & conforms with the implementation of store processes and the implementation of operational guidelines
· Sets a ‘best practice’ example to the team
· Supports the Store team in ensuring the effective replenishment of product and adherence to company VM (Visual Merchandising) standards
· Adhere to Store Operations guidelines and any local legislative requirements
· Prioritize assisting customers over other tasks.
· Maintain neat, clean and organized sales floor through organizing, hanging and folding Merchandise
· Acknowledge and greet the consumer on entering the store
· Assess needs by responding to customer cues
· Work efficiently to speed up checkout
· Performs Leader on Duty responsibilities including
o Opens and closes the store in accordance with company standards
o Complete register audits as necessary
· Practices and ensures all company policies and procedures are followed
· Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to the Store Manager or ASM to drive business results
· Executes all activities related to Health & Safety
· Ensure breaks and lunches are taken in compliance with Company, local requirements
· Ensure store is compliant with daily cleaning activities
· Energizes and motivates teams through positive reinforcement of service standards while executing tasks
· Escalates personnel performance issues to Store Manager or ASM immediately
· Provides motivation and recognition to the team
· 2- 3 years of Retail experience
· Lingerie and/or Apparel retail product knowledge
· Solid written and verbal English communication skills
Skills / Abilities
· Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
· Demonstrates passion for customer service.
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency
· Demonstrates ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
· Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
· Demonstrates computer proficiency.
· Demonstrates business comprehension
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
· Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
· Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
· Experienced & knowledgeable in the use of EPOS / till / retail cash systems. Language Skills
· English IT proficiency
Microsoft Excel, Word, Lotus Notes
· Focus on Customer Needs: Recognizes customer needs, delivers on customer commitments, recovers quickly from mistakes and removes barriers to customer service.
· Builds Relationships: Relates well to Associates regardless of their personality or background, maintains positive relationships even under difficult or heated circumstances, helps Associates have fun on the job and develops effective working relationships.
· Uses Sound Judgment: Considers alternatives and their consequences, collaborates with Associates in making decisions, takes responsibility for decisions and makes timely decisions about issues.
· Communication: Promotes communications and listens actively, and encourages an open environment for ideas and opinions.
· Inspires Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others, demonstrates the ability to establish open, candid and trusting relationships; treats all individuals fairly and with respect; behaves in accordance with expressed beliefs and commitments; maintains high standards of integrity.
To apply candidates can email their resumes to: shop.us-roosevelt.com
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organization.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.