Position Summary: Strategically manage and promote sales culture within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA as the most desirable sportslifestyle brand in the world
Essential Functions: The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning and expense control
· Guarantee consistent high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s core values and service standards
· Responsible for assisting with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Team Members
· Responsible for understanding and maintaining own level of Product Knowledge as well as directly responsible for Store(s) Team Member’s level of Product Knowledge and the ability to communicate it to customers in keeping with the Be NICE program
· Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while maintaining the highest levels of service to customers
· Responsible for ensuring that all training programs, both Domestic and International, are fully functional and result driven within the Store
· Analyze customer profiles, buying trends, and competitive information to impact and drive business
· Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs
· Directly responsible for Loss Prevention compliance within store
· Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage bi-annual Physical Inventory
· Directly responsible for execution and processing of merchandise both incoming and outgoing(Transfers, ASNs)
· Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Manager
· Communicate, manage and execute all Marketing opportunities and events within budget and according to all Policies & Procedures
· Develop and maintain strong communication with Brand Advocate
· Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required
· Attends all offsite training and position related meetings as required by supervisor; travel may be required
· Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Directives as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards
· Maintain physical condition of Store according to Facility Department guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner
· Required to comply with all operational core competencies and key accountabilities
· Execute all requirements concerning OSHA to maintain a safe and compliant working atmosphere for all Store Team Members
· Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required
Qualifications: One to two years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record. Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train,develop and retain top talent as well teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can submit applications/resumes in store
2. Candidates can submit resumes to Althea.Taylor@puma.com.
3. Candidates may also fax their applications and resumes to Attn: Puma
Store Manager at 704-364-0886.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.