Simon : Guest Services Representative
This position is responsible for serving as a sales agent and an information / customer service source, providing miscellaneous service, as herein defined, to customers and tenants. This position is the front line position and Simon’s interaction with its customers; consequently, strong sales and customer service skills are essential. This position is a temporary role for 90 days but has the possibility to become a permanent position depending on business needs and performance.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
· Serves as “Seller” function of the Simon Property Group Giftcard program, Simon Kidgits Club program, Retail products or offerings, Ticketmaster, other payment products, and / or other mall programs
· Responsible for representing Simon to customers by providing high quality and efficient service
· Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of Simon Guest Services including marketing materials; signage, displays, and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
· Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution
· Manages own daily finances of initiatives sold at Simon Guest Services management (including responsibility for own deposit and reconciliation)
· Implements and follows all cash handling procedures per corporate guidelines for the POS and all Simon income-generating initiatives.
· Ensures compliance with all Simon policies and procedures pertaining to programs and knowledgeable about all aspects of SBV corporate and partner programs in order to ensure products are sold to customers with flawless execution.
· Ability to capture additional information from consumers transacting or not transacting at Simon Guest Services (e.g. email or mobile information, charity donations); in addition to administering research questionnaires.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON CAREERS.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.