J.Crew - Keystone - Full-Time Support Associates
Support Associates perform functions in the store that promote sales generation and a superior shopping environment such as replenishment, maintenance and cleaning of sales floor. Support Associates may also operate registers and provide sales assistance to customers as required by the needs of the business.
• Participates in the customer experience as needed by facilitating seamless service
• Projects a helpful, warm and friendly attitude
• Acts in the best interest of the customer
• Strives to deliver above and beyond service
People and Self Development
• Learns product knowledge
• Attends and participates at store meetings
• Is receptive to feedback to improve performance
Drive and Produce Results
• Minimizes potential for loss by adhering to proper policy and procedure
• Maintains store standards in presentation, cleanliness, and organization
• Participates in achieving store Key Performance Indicator's and other company goals
• Completes tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Checks in with managers at the beginning and end of shift for updates and direction
• Engages customers and store team in a professional manner
• Provides solution-oriented feedback to store teams in an effective, constructive manner
• Seeks creative solutions to challenges
• Adapts as necessary to the needs of the business
Foster Teamwork and Develop Partnerships
• Establishes and maintain open lines of communication with management team and peers
• Helps train new associates
• Supports new initiatives
• Interfaces with all levels of management and associates in a manner that promotes learning and mutual respect
• High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform essential functions of the job.
• Must be 18 years old
• Basic computer skills
• Open to learning register and inventory control processes
• Ability to multi task and manage time effectively
• Good verbal and written communication
• Ability to communicate effectively in order to relay product knowledge and services
• Physical requirements: lift /carry/move 40 lbs minimum including fixtures and product
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, overnights, weekends
• Ability to move throughout all areas of the store to perform duties as needed
We are currently looking for full-time support associates at our J.Crew Store at Keystone in Indianapolis, IN. Please apply directly at our J.Crew Store.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.