Receive shipments and accurately maintain inventory records. Maintain stockroom and off site locations. Assist sales team in replenishing sales floor after shipment or during recovery periods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards to internal and external customers.
• Scan shipments as delivered.
• Ticket and stock merchandise in the stock room or prepare for immediate distribution to the sales floor.
• Provide feedback to supervisor regarding inventory levels and damages.
• Organize stockroom by department and categories and stock merchandise on appropriate shelves or in off site locations. Adjust stocking procedures to ensure aisles and exits are clear.
• Ensure that merchandise is safely stored, properly ticketed packaged and logged, and easily located for replenishment.
• Pack and log merchandise as required for customer deliveries
• Transport merchandise to and from remote stockroom locations and maintain accurate inventory records.
• Ensure that the stock room is clean, swept, with garbage removed and supplies organized.
• May assist on sales floor during peak times and as assigned.
• Complete tasks listed on daily agenda or as assigned (i.e., maintenance of store, lighting. Cleaning),
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure all appropriate stockroom procedures are followed to minimize loss to the company.
• 1-2 years stockroom experience
• 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
• Basic product knowledge preferred but not required.
• Effective time management skill to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Valid driver’s license (where applicable).
• Ability to be mobile in the stockroom or on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
• Proven ability to operate and read scanning equipment for extended periods of time.
• Availability to work a minimum of three shifts per week, minimum of three Saturdays per month and two Sundays per month, annual inventory and entire holiday season(November and December).
• Ability to lift and carry medium-to-large items, weighing up to 100 lbs. utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
Education: High school diploma (or equivalent) preferred
Please send resumes to MGAMBRELL@STORES.POTTERYBARN.COM
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.