The Noerr Programs Corporation - Region Manager
The Region Manager is a seasonal team leader, responsible for the smooth and efficient daily operation of a number of Noerr Programs (TNP) Photo sets, within a geographic area. This includes monitoring Sales, Budgets, Hiring, Payroll, and all aspects of Set Operations. Region Managers must be able to fulfill all roles on the set. Travel and being present on site at the various sets is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
· All Region Managers are required to pass a Background and DMV (Dept. of Motor Vehicle) check
· Mandatory attendance of Regional Manager Training
· Recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling and supervising Set teams
· Assuring timely and accurate transmittal of required reports by Set Managers (including but not limited to):
· Pre-Season Hiring paperwork and Personnel changes during the Season
· Reporting sales to Regional Manager throughout the day as required
· Daily sales reports
· Nightly Transmission of data to Noerr Pole
· Follow all Noerr Programs Policies and Procedures
· Utilize Noerr web based productivity and reporting tools
· Follow all Noerr daily opening and closing procedures
· Make sure DAILY deposits of money are made
· Ensure equipment and inventory is set up, taken down, and secured appropriately. Make sure that supplies and consumables are not wasted
· Supervise and Coach Set Managers on a day-by day basis and ensure that operations of the TNP Photo sets run effectively and within budget, in accordance with the Set Manager’s training and Manual
· Troubleshoot equipment where possible
· Establish a good working relationship with Marketing Directors, Mall Manager and staff, building a positive image for the Noerr Programs at each center
· Ensure every Set is safe and that all Cast Members takes responsibility for safety on the Set
· Communicate with Noerr Programs regarding all aspects of the TNP Photo set including problems, concerns and Set Needs.
· Must be able to Travel up to 95% of the time, with overnight stays that could span over a period of Two month during peak season.
· High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
· Prior successful management of multiple locations
· Retail experience
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business forms
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, cast, customers, and the general public
· Strong Communication Skills
· Proven customer service skills
· Able to prioritize, manage time and orchestrate multiple tasks simultaneously
· Access to a computer and internet
· Leadership and Team-building skills
· Ability to problem solve effectively in a variety of situations and circumstances
· Ability to operate all set equipment
· Basic math skills
· Familiarity with and ability to use the internet
· Prior experience and facility with Microsoft Excel
· Supervise multiple Set Mangers
· Ability to motivate others through persuasion and leadership
· Train and provide Instructions, Verbal and Written, effectively
· Hiring, Terminating and completing employee and set evaluations
· Assist at any off site Training exercises as required
· Develop an effective working relationship with all Set Managers, Santas and Set Staff
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the necessary duties
· While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. Lifting requirements include lifting up to 65 pounds.
· Nature of work environment: Typically a traditional mall environment, but in certain areas sets are outdoor
· Professional attire: minimal jewelry (one ring and small single stud earrings); no visible tattoos; good hygiene required
· Number of hours per week: Approximately 40 - 60 – weekends and holidays (except Thanksgiving) required
To apply, visit: https://www.irecruit-us.com/index.php?OrgID=I20130901&pg=initiallist
DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL. DISCOVER SIMON.
COPYRIGHT ©1999-2014, SIMON PROPERTY GROUP, L.P. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.